Wiper problem, part tres

To: Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiper problem, part tres
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 18:18:41 -0700
Cc: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, Patrick Elliott <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Hi Spridgeteers,

    I found, finally, the source of the wiper problem.  It seems the
cable is stuck in the second to the last piece of tubing section (the
section with the curve)  When I replaced a wiper box with a stripped
thread, I must have tightened the two halves of the wheel box too tight,
as there is an ever so slight crease in the tubing (we're talking barely
noticeable)  It is stuck.  I can 't move it forward or back.  I have
pulled on the engine compartment end of the cable with all that I'm
worth (or dare too) and it won't budge.  Likewise, I cant seem to budge
the tubing off from the end of the cable under the dash.

Suggestions?
Help!?

Steve.

--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."