Good Deals - LBC included

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good Deals - LBC included
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 21:46:12 -0400
I found the deal of the day at Home Repo. Got a Ryobi 9.6 v cordless drill
featuring a keyless chuck, adjustable clutch, two batteries, charger and
case for $29.00. They are discontinuing this item and selling out. Great
drill/screwdriver.

LBC - Offered the man $300 for the TR 250. He took it. Now I have another
piece of English adventure!!!! Drivetrain intact, allegedly runs. Also has
the optional shoe washer (driver's side only). I'll let you know.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1968 TR 250
Future old fart in an old car (or two).