Re: Okay, next question...

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re: Okay, next question...
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 13:10:51 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
When I first got into Spridgets, I revived a 65 positive earth Midget. I
converted it to negative earth and also to an alternator. I have the
light stay on when I shut down the engine, I have found that if I bump
the starter it will allow the light to go out. Not much of a ritual when
you consider how other listers are always stopping at those signs for
free kittens merely to keep up the sacrificial cat offerings to maintain
their autos with the help of "Dark Lord Lucas, Daemon in Disguise".  YMMV