Re: Photopoint album for list

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Photopoint album for list
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 22:28:17 -0500
Cc: hardies@alphalink.com.au, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Would there be room to add photos of the listmembers faces if they sent some so
that we would know what they look like rather than develop some misconcived
idea on
what they may look like? I am wondering of some listers would even want to send
their picture to you ...... what with the Liz cursing my camera ......... and
Jay
participating in the Witness Protection Program ..........