Britfest and a little progress on the Midget...

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Britfest and a little progress on the Midget...
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 15:12:56 +0100charset=us-ascii
Hey all.  Firstly,  I went to the Britfest show this weekend sans Midget.  I
was Maxima-zed, much to the ridicule of many who asked where my Midget was.
Saw a few list members again.  Larry G,  it was nice to meet you.  George
was there (we never hooked up), as well as Frank C in the yellow sprite and
Biff in the black one.  Not a strong turnout from the Pennsylvania members,
though.  Chuck, Kevin V, Larry M, Allen etc...  If I'd followed their
example, though,  I'd have one less "Improper Passing" ticket to my name.
Anyone know a cop in Rockaway NJ?

Anyway,  the block for the Midget went to the Machine shop last Monday.
Another two weeks or so for it's return.  I spent about 4 hours yesterday
removing the exhaust from the Midget, and installing the Monza.  Not sure
how it'll sound,  but it looks awesome with the 4 pipes coming out the back.
What a PITA, though!!  Exhaust work really should be left to mechanics with
the right tools.  Thank God for my compressor, and my Dremel.  Without
those,  I'd still be working on getting the old system out. Found some rust
holes in the trunk while I was at it.  Anyone have any insights on replacing
a trunk floor?  Big job?  There's only a few small holes.  When I get a
chance,    I'll strip some of the paint and treat the trunk with
undercoating and rustoleum, just for the time being.

That's all.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Michael

Michael Graziano

CREDIT | FIRST
SUISSE | BOSTON
FID Product Control
Eleven Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
(212)325-8646

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.