Re: Hershey

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Hershey
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 22:23:12 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
lets see here. fall hershey is usually the first weekend in october and the
big fall carlisle is always the weekend prior to hershey.  if they are going
to run import carlisle in fall they will have to run it prior to the big
fall meet.  that meet is always sold out and they will not change that date.
so where-o-where are they going to bury the import meet so they can
eventually kill it after it gets poor attendance from their screwing around
with dates?  you know the first year the meet is held on a new date it will
suffer poor attendance.  then we will see what carlisle group will do next!
personally, i'm a bit miffed about their shuffling the deck with how i
attend shows.  i have heard that the vintage racers who attend the meet are
probably not going to attend since it falls after the zippo vintage g.p. at
the glen (they will have blown their bucks at the glen).   racers have been
using import carlisle to find needed parts for the now early race season.
it's gonna stink having the vintage racers (to some degree) boycott the
import meet.   it's gonna equate to fewer venders showing a poor attendance
and just might be the beginning of a series of probverbial nails in the
meet's coffin.

chuck.