Re: Take a look at this Bugeye

To: <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Take a look at this Bugeye
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 07:47:08 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Funny you should mention it Herb,  as I had you and Froggi as my screen
saver at home for months before I knew it was you.  If its any consolation,
you're still my screen saver at home.  The flashy red one is still only on
my lab computer.  You know....   date the hot babe, marry the motherly type.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye

----