Re: Radiator theory (with sample calc, stay with it)

Subject: Re: Radiator theory (with sample calc, stay with it)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 19:34:04 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bkitterer@aol.com wrote:

> Sure they do,  ask any good physicist and they will tell you that ground is
> positive.  For some reason the electronic folks decided that ground was
> negative. So you will find many equations in physics that include multiplying
> by a negative one in order to have results that make the "electronics right."
>
> Flame shields up
>
> Bob and Annice
> 1960 Sprite (Mk IV indiguise)
> 1967 Sprite Mk III (in progress)

        Yeah, but making the current flow in the direction the electrons
actually travel really screws up your "right hand rule." Though that
would make taking tests easier so you could write while doing the "LHR."
It also looks bad on that funny plate in which the electrons ride on the
bottom or the top under magnetic flux.... Besides, I thought we had
these old cars so we wouldn't have to mess with fuel injection, much
less fizzix! :)
--

MCMLXIX Sprite: She needs a man with a slow hand.
1990 GS 500-E: She needs a lover with an easy touch.

-