Re: [Fwd: 67 Sprite ID#] boundary="------------8139538C9988215498900FBD"

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: 67 Sprite ID#] boundary="------------8139538C9988215498900FBD"
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 22:10:58 -0400
Cc: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, AH1962SP@aol.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Has anyone noticed that Budman has changed over the last 10 years.
Ten years ago Budman had a real Bud body, where his stomach was
larger than chest.  Then sometime in the last ten years Budman
started working out.  Now his chest is bigger than his stomach.
We all know that is not the real Bud body.  This politically
correct crap has to stop.  The even made the beer belly Budman
conform.  Oh the horror!

Bill "I miss the old fat Budman" Gilroy