Re: Tranny Weight?

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tranny Weight?
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 23:37:32 -0400
Cc: toyman@digitex.net, Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Most civilized airlines will take the items and place them
in a box and transport them on the flight.  You can claim
them on the other end.  Had this happen when I tried to carry
on a large serving fork, don't ask.  Of course this was Norway
and not Mexico, where the officials require much less grease
to work.

Bill