Re: Help - What clutch slaves will work???

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help - What clutch slaves will work???
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:34:45 -0700
on 5/11/00 1:31 PM, Bryan Vandiver at Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM wrote:

> Does anyone know of any other 7/8 through 1" clutch slave cylinders that will
> bolt to the 210 tranny, or can be modified to fit??

Check out the new Rivergate clutch slave.  They now machine one from billet
that bolts right on and gives better clutch feel.  Of I have spent over $100
in the mentime to buy a big Healey slave and hose and haven't even installed
them yet.  :-(

http://www.Rivergate5speed.com/Rivergate.html
The site seems to be down right now.

I just resubscribed after a longer abstinence.  Started working on getting
the Sprite back on the road last night.  I hope I don't lose momentum...
:-)

http://www.mirafiori.com/~ulix/               '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9