Re: I must have really upset the automotive gods. Long andprobably very

To: toyman@digitex.net, fisher@hctc.net
Subject: Re: I must have really upset the automotive gods. Long andprobably very boring
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 20:36:21 EDT
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 05/11/2000 7:19:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

<<  My two centavos, they aint even worth two cents
 since I am not that great of a mechanic!! >>

Actually, Brad, I was about to write "The Witch" and flame her for just not
having put the "proper" "hex" on that da*ned car when you note showed.

   'E, I too, would be VEREY suspect of "the driven plate".  Mt couple of
thoughts are:

   A]  Thickness is not correct.
   B]  Depth of 'center' is either "off-set" wrong direction or is just plain
the incorect deminsion,
   C]  About the only other thing that I can think of (and I have a RREALLY
bad cold and ain't tinkin' straifgt) is that the "springs of the cover plate
are somehow incorrect.

Cheers...........

         Ed

PS:  "Bi*ch" trying to second quess this mess!!