Thank You(was Upcoming weekend)

To: millerls@ado13.com, Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Thank You(was Upcoming weekend)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 23:43:54 EDT
Gentlemen,
  I just went through the "upcoming weekend" mails and felt compelled to say
"Thank You."  I'm currently in the service and it is great to hear praise for
the military and especially for all those who have gone before me.  There are
times while you're serving you tend to forget what this weekend is about or
you're too busy to notice that there are those out there who understand and
appreciate what I and those before me have done.
   I still work and even fly with guys who served in Southeast Asia, and they
are amazing.  One guy I flew with last week had 29 Air Medals from the war
and over 15 pickups (saved lives).  One of my flight instructors was tail
gunner from W.W.II on B-29's and was still teaching in 1990.  All these guys
were heroes to me and I serve everyday trying to live up to their standards
as well as yours.

Thanks for the uplifting messages back and forth.

Lee Collins
MH-53J pilot
'77 Midget
'64 Jeep J-200