Re: Check out this Car ad!

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Check out this Car ad!
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 12:23:57 -0400
Wahl, I coppied the file to my HD and with my, albeit limited, skills in
Photoshop, I enhanced the image to see what I could see. I think mayhaps
thay are not wires but either Rostyles as Robert suggests or mayhaps a
third party wheel. There are what appear to be little holes - all in a
row - just to the inside of the "chrome ring".

Larry

Somebody call - Please

At this exact moment in time 5/25/00 7:40 PM, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
made the profound statement: