Re: Kingpin/Swivel Q's

To: jurban@connectecs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kingpin/Swivel Q's
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:12:47 EDT
In a message dated 5/26/2000 8:00:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jurban@connectecs.com writes:

<< So, now I have to find new kingpins and a-arms.  I noticed that Apple
 Hydraulics has the a-arms.  Any comments??  Anyone else carry these??  I
 also saw that some listers did, but don't anymore. >>

Jason:

I bought my kits from Vicky Brit and was satisfied with them.  The kits do
not include the screw in bushings that the fulcrum pins screw into though.
You have to procure them separately--and I would suggest buying a 3rd new
fulcrum pin to use to line up the bushings.  Using the old one, I found from
experience, with its minute wear, will throw them off just enough to make the
new one ill fitting.  The other and a good option is to just buy
recondiotioned A-arms with the bushings alread installed.

--David C.

--David C.