useless chatter ( very little lbc )

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: useless chatter ( very little lbc )
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 22:06:04 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I saw a video last night with * Judd called "The eye of the beholder" ( or
something like that ).  There was a lbc in the film that I guess was either
a spridget or a B.  I meant to go back and re-view it this AM, but forgot.
The car ended up on the end of a tow rope.  If you rent this film, perhaps
you can explain it to me. ? :)

There are presently 3 spridgets for sale in the local paper.  Around 8
grand.  One's in there for the second week.  One Midget says 'factory'
condition.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette