Innocenti

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Innocenti
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 07:16:47 -0500
While at "Bookstop" in Ft. Worth looking for my elusive Eric Dymock book
I found a two book set that may be of some interest. The first book is
"Classic Cars a celebration of the motor car from 1945 to 1975" by
Martin Buckley. SC 256 pages 9 x 11 3/4 loads of pictures on every page
and it cover cars from all countries. The other book is "The
Encyclopedia  of Dream Cars" (no the Bugeye isn't in there :-(  ) By
Chris Rees SC 256 page 9 x 11 3/4 lots of pictures also.
This second book mentions that the Innocenti was in production (in name
only) until '97. I was not aware of this and thought Jay may be
interested. The real interesting thing is that these books are on close
out at Bookstop and I got this set in a nice hardcover sleeve for the
princely sum of $14.99. I need to go back next weekend and pick up a
book we ordered for my daughter and there was one of these sets left
under one of the bargain tables. If any lister wants me to get it for
them (provided it's still there) I will. Please bear  in mind the size
and weight (about 7 lbs) you may want to check your local Bookstop
first. This offer is extended to the earliest time stamped reply. Frank,
is your clock set correctly, no fair if your message is dated
YESTERDAY!!  Later.............