Re: Not a clonk, but a clink

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Not a clonk, but a clink
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 10:17:58 -0500
Cc: froggi@cdsnet.net, Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I beg to differ, of course I am of the impression it is the collar wrapped
around the driveshaft that is truly making the noise, depending on how many tags
were on it and if it came equipped with a bell or not will determine how loud a
clink it makes, YMMV.  A rear end howl that persists may be a sign that the cat
is not yet dead,   My .02.......