starter fun! =) pull...click...pull ...nothing...pull..something spinnin

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: starter fun! =) pull...click...pull ...nothing...pull..something spinning..pull
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 20:04:14 GMT
ok,

yeah another fun project.  i got a new battery so that is not the problem.

starter just crapped out on me the other day... when it does spin it sounds
like it is sooo dry.

it will work when cold but when it is heated up ... no more starter.

Time to purchase a new one i think.

I searched the archives and it looks like i can just get one from NAPA...

I am gonna pull it and take it to them to make sure that they give me
something that looks like my starter.

Despite bump starting ... so cal cruising is awesome this memorial
weekend....

=)

Chris
58 bugeye