45DCOE (was Re: Starter fun! continued!!! =(

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 45DCOE (was Re: Starter fun! continued!!! =(
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 20:26:45 -0700 (PDT)
> BTW, do you know what a used used DCOE45/manifold is
> worth?

Gerard,
When I was looking for one 2 years ago, I saw them
from $150 (could never call fast enough; they'd be
sold), up to $325.  Manifold typically was the Cannon.
 The cheaper ones were usually jetted for weird
applications, but that's easy enough to change (don't
know what you've got).  Eventually I found a new one
for $400 from a lister's recommendation (Plug: Skip
Kelsey at Shadetree Motors in Pleasonton, CA.  Heck of
a nice guy - he sent me the wrong K&N due to Pierce
Manifold's error and told me to keep it and then sent
another).

=====
Ron Soave
"Good luck Mr. Gorsky"