'72 MGB/GT

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: '72 MGB/GT
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 08:03:25 -0700
Hey Listers,
   I found a '72 MGB/GT for sale this weekend.  It is beautiful.  I
didn't see ANY rust.  All the chrome was good.  The engine has obviously
been rebuilt and is very clean.  It starts and runs smoothly.  It has
beautiful wire wheels and no tears in the upholstery.  I had a hard time
finding anything to complain about.  It has been repainted, but not in
the last 5-6 years.  There were a few wavy spots on the passenger door,
but there are two extra doors and a spare hood.  The dash has a crack in
it, but the PO has a molded overlay to cover the whole dash.
   My question is, " How much is this car worth?" Any help you can give
will be greatly appreciated.
Bill
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.