Drain Holes..And Radiators

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Drain Holes..And Radiators
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 20:25:22 -0400
Hi all,              The MG is coming along very well. I have a couple
of questions...As I am ready to install the carpet I am wondering what I
should do about drain holes .I spent alot of time sealing and painting
everything..and it seems water manages to find its way inside even with
the cover on!  I am putting a sound deadening material down beneath the
carpet.  And the other problem is the radiator. I have two of
them...Both with holes in the core. I took it to my local radiator shop
and he said it would be too costly to repair-close to the 200$ to buy a
new one. So does anyone have any good sources for a new Downflow
radiator? Or should I try a different radiator shop?  Thanks!
 Charles Markham
 1966 MG Midget