Re: Sprites found!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: Sprites found!
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 09:41:55 -0700 (PDT)
Glen,

Maybe I should link this guy up with the dude in Oakland that wanted to sell me
a 'rusty bonnet', that needed at least $1000 worth of work, for $500 (NOT!).
The
 garage under this guys dilapidated Victorian apartment building was virtually
'potluck' of cars and parts, including an early E-type convertible, and an
aluminum bodied Abarth Zagato coupe. He had engines, and lots of other parts,
but, he wanted top $$ for anything, and I just ended up walking away:-(

 - Bryan