Re: Ribcase vs. smoothcase

To: Rich Hill <richard.hill@sri.com>
Subject: Re: Ribcase vs. smoothcase
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 18:43:33 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi,
I would definitely go with the ribcase. If finding a good one is a problem, I
whole heartedly recommend my local parts vendor, British Auto Parts, LTD, in
Marcola, Oregon. Jim has been involved with LBCs for eons, is very knowledgable,
and absolutely honest. I bought a used ribcase from him about 3 years ago for
$400, and my mechanic insisted that it was new. He checks the used parts
carefully, and if there is a problem with it, he will either rebuild it himself,
or not sell it. The only drawback to doing business with him, is that he refuses
to go online. His phone is (541) 933-2880. There are very few people from whom I
would buy used parts sight unseen, but Jim Pocan is definitely one of them.
Kate