Re: Sorry I forgot to check the archives first...

To: soupweed@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sorry I forgot to check the archives first...
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:06:55 EDT
In a message dated 6/1/00 12:45:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
soupweed@hotmail.com writes:

<< Sorry that i asked about Insurance information without checking the
archives
 first.

 I was just so excited about how fast and how good the information is when i
 ask you guys that i asked about insurance.

 I will try to remember to use the archives. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No need to apologize.  Many new listers don't even know that the archive
exists.  That's why I try to mention it occasionally.  If you need some quick
info, that may be even faster than posting, because I can't think of any
topic we haven't already discussed at length in the two years I've been here.

Actually, we probably don't need to continue the list anymore.  Let's all use
the archives!  Thanks for all your help, Mark!  BYE ALL!!!

Allen Hefner (Just kidding!)
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport