Re: More Geico - long, but you should see this

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: More Geico - long, but you should see this
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 22:46:13 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron Soave wrote:

> Good list, good good list.  As a result of our thread,
> the BGT comes off Geico next week - I don't think I
> could deal with 28 years of depreciation.

Typical insurance crap. Don't even get me started.
Insurance = marketing
people who buy it = suckers.
I am also now selling insurance. You buy a paint job policy from me for
$2000 every 6 months, and I will guarantee your paint job for the life
of the paint!
Stone chip riders are extra, much extra, bird dropping riders are also
available at 10% discounts if you live where there are no birds,
accident damage is excluded, as are acts of war, acts of god, acts of
kids, acts of congress,
I will repaint your car at the Earl Schrive of your choice. Your paint
job starts to depriciate 90% on day 1 and goes down from there.
In the event that I must pay, your rates will triple and as soon as you
pay me, you will be canceled.

The above words have been changed but the general idea is all too real.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ