Re: New acquisition - LIC, not LBC

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New acquisition - LIC, not LBC
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 22:06:49 -0400
Charles, et al,

I have just gotten the car home and started checking it out more thoroughly.
I did notice that it has a rubber shield on the front (top) of the coil.
Obviously to prevent moisture from collecting there. It would appear that
Lucas never thought of that or they felt that it was unnecessary! They also
may have misconstrued it as a condom and thought it might prevent them from
developing another bas&%#d electrical component for the English to use in
their pursuit of motoring pleasures.

I shall refrain from disparaging the Italian electrical engineers until I
have proof that they tried to do an Asian duplication of a barely functional
English piece.

Kent

PS - There is a doctor at the place where I work named Peroni. I wouldn't
mind ducking into a private place with her!!!