Long drive...

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Long drive...
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 15:57:07 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
I got a lot of work done today and last night, including swapping out the
radiator, correctly wiring the cooling fan (to an on/off switch for now),
fixing my strange shifter problem, etc.  But on the way home the car started
missing really badly, not sure what that's all about.  But I noticed the
wire going to the automatic choke on the Weber DGV was no longer there.
Could that cause the car to miss?  Just checking.

Anyway, it was a great drive.  Since every road near my house is a big mess
of traffic lights, I ended up heading for the interstate so I could drive at
a steady speed and check everything over.  All went well, so I stopped by my
favorite vendor of used parts and fixed up the headlight switch and a rear
view mirror.

On the way, I saw lots of people staring, and even met a really nice red TR3
(we exchanged big waves).  Other than that, I didn't see any more LBCs.
It's nice to be back among the drivers.  :-)

adrian

J. Adrian Barnes
adrian@workgroup.net

http://www.choosebig.com