Re: Re[2]: More Geico - long, but you should see this

To: "Jeffrey H. Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>, Bill <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: More Geico - long, but you should see this
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 20:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
When the wife had the Camry incident, it certainly
wasn't the house's fault.  The guy had a computer
parts diagram and list, and just checked off what was
hit, cut me a check, said "fix it if you want; if it's
more money than we gave you we pay the body shop
directly.  If it's less, you keep the difference."
Same day as the accident happened, I was happy.  It is
where there is room for interpretation that I'm
scared, such as in Bob Brown's case or wth BGT ACV.

http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/sprite/sprite.html
> mailto:jboatri@emory.edu

=====
Ron Soave