Re: Sunday out for a errrrr "drive" in the park

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunday out for a errrrr "drive" in the park
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 15:53:38 EDT
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< Well now it is noon on a bright sunny Sunday, and I can't work on the
 car, I can't drive the car and my DSL line has been out since early Sat.
 Can it get any worse???? Yes Some friends next door - he packed and left,
 she needs a shoulder. Kid wants help on computer, GF working on her house
 gets in fight w/ ex. AND THE LAUNDRY NEEDS TO BE DONE.   >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry to hear about your weekend. You missed some beautiful weather.  If I
didn't have so many other things to do, I would have gone to the Reading
Airport for the vintage air show.  Maybe next year.

I don't have any parts to offer you that can get you on the road.  You can
probably get a clutch MC pretty quickly from the usual sources.

Stiff upper lip, Larry.  Things can only get better!  (Until the GF finds
that the woman next door was looking for a shoulder.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport