Re: Seat Covers?

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Seat Covers?
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 12:17:14 -0700
Cc: pheysey@enol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I have what David calls the "real thing", and let me tell you... they are the
only way to go.  No matter how hot or cold it is, Lambkins feels great!  You
don't sweat, you don't stick, you don't burn....  Get the picture!?!  I only
have
one, so I swap it from car to car or whichever seat I'll be setting in.

WFO