Re: PETA - Drink beer NEW! With added LBC!

Subject: Re: PETA - Drink beer NEW! With added LBC!
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 18:46:46 -0500
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Charles Christ wrote:

> chuck.
> hey!  how comes beer looks like beer going in and coming out but milk looks
> like milk going in and looks like beer coming out?  hmmmmmm?  i wonder if
> the government would fund my research...ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

        Gee, I'm gone a month and seem to have missed a beer thread. Darn.
Anyone tried Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout? It's kinda pricey ($12 for
four 12 oz. bottles!!!), but I had two (de-damn-licous!) watching
Superbikes Sunday night, then had a Guinness (can, of course) and it
seemed positively watery!(?)! I wish I was rich.....
        On a real note, I ^%&*ed my master cylinder trying to remove the teflon
bit, and I just want to get a new one. Would someone point me to a good
source (AHSpares?). Thanks, tons! I need to get the little beast moving
(or maybe stopping) soon.

--
---

1990 GS 500-E: Two cams, four valves, solid lifters.
MCMLXIX Sprite: One cam, eight valves, pushrods, solid lifters.
1987 RX-7 TII: Valvetrain schmalvetrain! This is the gravy train!
Lottery: Support education! Tax people who suck at math.

-