Re: Bugeye 4 sale in San Diego

To: Doug Ingram <dougi@home.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye 4 sale in San Diego
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 20:56:08 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
AUSTIN HEALEY BUG-eye sprite, real chrome wire wheels,
                              lots of fun to drive, has trunk, glove box, 4spd,
rare true
                              collectible, buy painted or as is, grey interior,
lic #2TOX673,
                              consignments welcome, Gundes Grand Garage, Pacific
Beach,
                              (858)581-0033, www.gundesclassiccars.com REF:NBJH
No one noticed that it has a trunk?! I thought they didn't get a "trunk" until
'62?