Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#344391767: Alloy Valve Cover

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#344391767: Alloy Valve Cover Austin Healey Sprite Bugeye
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:03:32 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
How about this:  (~) (~) (~) (~)
or maybe this:  (<>) (><) (<>) (><)

Bob

(What are the characters for a shaking head?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=344391767

>Item Description:
> Here is a vintage item I've found in my garage clean-up this year. The
item is a sand-cast aluminum alloy valve cover from the old days. I like the
way they used to run the cooling fins over the edge. This item is very clean
inside and looks as if it has had little use. As you can see it says
"SPRITE" on top of it, and seeing that I'm down to one MG Midget these days,
this cover needs a new home on a Sprite. The cover has a breather cap (that
rotates) and although I'm sure it was made in the "948" days, it should fit
all A-Series engines through the 1275. There are no cracks, warps, chips, or
anything else wrong with it. A nice piece for those of you (like me) who
want to keep it period looking. Please e-mail with any questions you might
have.

http://www.ebay.com