Re: NO LBC - Political rant - was: Re: Hillary "Panther" Clinton - NO LB

To: Rick Fisk <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC - Political rant - was: Re: Hillary "Panther" Clinton - NO LBC - Interesting Reading
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 21:01:18 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Rick Fisk wrote:

> If he had simply admitted what he had done the hubbub would have quickly died
>>and we could all have gone about our business.

If your wife or any family member asked any of us about an extra marital
affair, would you admit it?
If she asked about a stain, would you tell her exactly what it was?
Not me! No way! is the first responce. Then comes more evidence and the
cat is out of the bag.

I agree, too much media for what really happened.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ