Re: 5-speed and Chico

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 5-speed and Chico
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 23:56:19 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I keep seeing references to Paul's kit... Paul A.

who is Paul and How do I contact him about his version..
of the conversion kits.
I kind of like the idea of not having to machine all the little
working clutch parts. I'd like to contact him for more info.
TIA

Paul Tegler    wizardz@toad.net       www.teglerizer.com