mymymymygernerator....I think ??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: mymymymygernerator....I think ??
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 19:20:39 GMT
Hey list,

I think my generator is not working.

I went on a nice long drive and all of a sudden the fuel pump cut out...no
lights etc.

you know what happened next!

I got a quick one hour charge at a gas station and made it home...

I went out and purchased a new battery about two weeks ago.  And just before
that I noticed that the ignition light did not come on anymore at idle... (
I have no clue about what this light does ).

I just put a rebuilt generator in my car today and started it up and the
little ignition light still does not work ever...

I am going to napa to see if they can tell me if the new rebuilt generator
is working or not...

What is going on???  I need your help friends.

Thanks,

Chris
58 bugeye