Re: Re: RE: yesterday's British car gathering

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Re: RE: yesterday's British car gathering
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:25:57 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
It isn't coming at all...

Still waiting for the machine shop to balance the rotating mass.  AFAIK,
everything else is done.  Oil galleries, boring, magnafluxing, head work,
decking, etc...

Soon as Rob Medynski gives me the call,  I'll trailer the car out to his shop,
and hopefully swing in the new engine and tranny within a day or two.

This weekend was REALLY tough.  We had the BEST weather of the year over here
by the water.  Cool breeze, high 80's, and every friggin person as far as I can
see in a convertible.  At least I could take the tops off on the Z.  Made the
inside rage bearable.  Just.

Mike

Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> wrote:
> Smarty Pants - Yea I drove it there. at 40 mph, no where near top end
;-). Hows the dead one coming Mike??

Larry

At this exact moment in time 6/12/00 4:03 PM, mgraziano@mindspring.com
made the profound statement:

>Al,
>
>I assume Larry had the only RB midget.
>

>At least his is running.....
>
>Mike
>
>"Tocci, Al"  wrote:
>> but Larry, I did vote for you..........in that special "Diamond" category.
>And yes, Larry had the only daily driver and would have placed high if they
>had an RB class like they did for the B's....
>
>Al Tocci
>Doylestown, PA
>'66 Sprite

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.