Re: Optional Equipment RE: AAA! RE: 1500 for 1275 swap

To: woodrat@spacey.net, DLancer7676@cs.com, adrian@workgroup.net, JOHN.D.LUNDY@saic.com
Subject: Re: Optional Equipment RE: AAA! RE: 1500 for 1275 swap
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:15:40 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 06/13/2000 2:26:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
woodrat@spacey.net writes:

<< This is my second test...I dont seem to be getting to
 the list...I am receiving messages from the list with
 no problems, just dont seem to be able to post to the
 list...if anyone gets this, please respond...Larry
 Cogan

Sorry Larry,

You're still not getting through. I can help though...send a list of the
questions and comments you'd like posted and encolse a photocopy of your Gold
American Express, front and back.

I'll see that you are taken care of....

RH...pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..