Re: My '60 might be a '58! - 1275/1500 debate

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: My '60 might be a '58! - 1275/1500 debate
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:45:19 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/14/00 9:27:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< We all make mistakes, I just made another one. I bought a BMW I really
 don't care for. So everybody else in the family drives it. I put $40
 worth of gas in it in 2 weeks and I only drove it 10-15 miles total
 myself. Tonight I took the Sprite in the rain with no top over the
 bimmer. Go figure? >>

Hey Frank, if you're going to give the Bimmer away, like you did that Mini a
while ago, let me know!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget