Re: A good pile.. OK to sip.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, nosimport@mailbag.com
Subject: Re: A good pile.. OK to sip.
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:50:29 -0700 (PDT)
I actully talked to this guy on the phone about 3-4 weeks ago. He was kind of
funny. He seemed to have all kinds of stuff, but really couldn't say what he
had. He was definitly not a 'stock/concours' sprite guy. He keep trying to turn
me on to some extra wide hot-rod slicks that he use to have on a bugeye, and
more recently he had a 1500 midget.
He probably has some real good stuff, but I just haven't had a chance to stop
by
and chekc it out. I don't need to engine or tranny, and now that my car is
pretty complete, I'd probably have to pick through his stuff to find something
needed.

BTW - The name and email address really aren't his, so don't expect any
detailed