RE: MG MkI for sale

To: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, BILL <billh@aaai.com>, "'WFO Herb'" <froggi@cdsnet.net>, spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MG MkI for sale
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:42:02 -0700
Hi Dan,

You won't believe the '61 is the same car when you see the photos! In the
last two weeks, I finished all the bodywork, sprayed the car with a
catalyzed primer, painted the inside of the boot, boot lid, underside of
the bonnet, inside doors,all the hinges, and jumpseat/interior wheelarches
with the finish color. I also cut all new carpets and interion panels. As
soon as the exterior is painted, it will go back together in a few days
(the fun part). It's turning out really nice!

I have a few things left to do on the '75 (very minor) I need to do
something about the water temp guage, install the heater and finish
painting the rostyles, but that's about it. I'm thinking of selling it too.
I just really want to get back to restoring my other Bugeye. I also need to
get my '68 painted and assembled. The two Midgets have taken all my spare
time for the last 6 months.

Gerard

Gerard