Re: wheel truing

To: woodrat@spacey.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheel truing
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:31:55 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/00 3:23:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Ajhsys@aol.com
writes:

<< << Some time recently I came across an article, on a web site(?) having
  to do with truing spoke wheels.  It was simple enough to have
  impressed me (meaning I understood it) and I thought I printed it
  (cant find it) or put it into
  a file, or at least book marked it.   Puter died last month and all is
  gone (I should have backed up, I know).  I find I have sore need for
  that information it now.  Does this ring a bell with anyone? >>

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Once again the Triumph club comes to the rescue!

 Go to: http://www.vtr.org/maintain/wire-wheels-tightening.html
 for info on trueing wire wheels. >>

Sorry all!  I just read that article more closely.  It is about mounting the
wire wheels on the hubs, and how much to tighten them!   Not at all about
trueing!  (So much for the Triumph club.)

My bad!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget