LBC joke

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC joke
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 07:38:04 -0400
My brother-in-law sent this to me. Thought I'd share it.

 An MG pulled alongside a Rolls-Royce at the traffic lights. "Do you have a
car phone?" its driver asked the man in the Rolls.

"Of course I do," was the haughty reply.

 "Do you have a fax machine?"

 The Rolls driver sighed. "I have that too."

 "Do you have a double bed in the back?" the MG driver wanted to know.
Ashen-faced, the Rolls driver sped off.

That afternoon, he had a mechanic install a double bed in his car.

 A week later, the Rolls driver passed the same MG, parked on the side of
the road with its back windows fogged up and steam pouring out. The arrogant
driver pulled over, got out of the Rolls and
 banged on the MG's rear window.  "I want you to know that I've had a double
bed installed," bragged the Rolls driver.

The MG driver rolled his window down and frowned at the Rolls driver. "You
got me out of the shower to tell me that?"

Kent