Re: Msg for Bay Area CA listers - no LBC

To: dougi@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Msg for Bay Area CA listers - no LBC
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:12:02 EDT
In a message dated 06/18/2000 8:12:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dougi@home.com writes:

<< There is a 73 XJ6 in San Jose that I am interested in. I'm wondering if
 anyone might be willing to take a look at it for me - you don't have to be a
 Jaguar expert, I just want to know about general condition, especially the
 body. I'll cover reasonable expenses, of course.

 If anyone can help, please reply off list.

 Thanks in advance.

 Doug Ingram >>
Doug, no problem...I'll need airfare...is that a reasonable expense?

RH