Re: Questions of value

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Questions of value
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:39:31 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
If I could choose between a stock 948 or a Bugeye with a 1275, I would take
the Bugeye!  :)

Seriously though, I would take stock over modified.  You can always modify
later and still have the original 'matching' stuff to put back in.

I don't think that fender would fit a spridget. :)

Robert D.
Well, I was serious for a moment!