Re: Fw: more info on virus (NO LBC)

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, Spridgets@autox.team.net, Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Fw: more info on virus (NO LBC)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:11:39 -0700 (PDT)
Larry,

I'm at Sun's Javasoft campus in Cupertino, and my office window on the third
floor looks directly out at Apple headquarters across the street. My wife also
worked for Apple for 5-years, and needless to say we have a PowerMac, and an
iMac at home :-)

 - Bryan

<Spridgets@autox.team.net>, <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>