Bikini top

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bikini top
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:57:02 -0500
I received a email from the owner of the Bugeye with the Bikini top and
he sent me info on the car and price for the top. I have posted it on my
Photo Point site for any interested parties
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=520377&a=3809960
I have noticed that some folks have been looking in the family and pets
section. I won't put family on there but if anyone is really interested
in seeing the snakes and some of the huge scorpions that I had in the
past I can post them in ya want. Let me know off list if there is any
interest. Later...............