Re: Fw: Hardtop Differences and Value and '67 Spridgets

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Hardtop Differences and Value and '67 Spridgets
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:19:31 -0700
And lets not forget that little section cut out of the rear panel
between the passenger compartment and the trunk so long things like
skis could be carried inside the car!

Ah... no, wait. I think this is only a feature on my 67 Sprite thanks
to the DPO.

Never mind...

Seriously though (kinda), wasn't the '67 also the last year to have
toggle switches on the dash before those little rocker switches were
mandated for "safety reasons"?

Packy Coleman
'67 Sprite (could you tell?)

>  "Paul A. Asgeirsson" wrote:
>  >
>>  And some had the thin sump flange block with the   EN40B nitrided
>>  crankshaft and the Cooper connecting rods.  Today, each worth a
>>  considerable amount.  Not the block, the other two items.
>
>I run that engine in 2 of the cars. I also have a spare 12cc engine with
>an EN40B crankshaft. One other reason that the 67 was the best year.
>Bullet proof crankshaft, cross drilled with cooper rods and the pre smog
>head. (I forget the number of the head)
>
>67 was a unique year.
>Also the only year NOT to have velcro on the ears of the top.
>
>--
>Frank Clarici
>Toms River, NJ
>If you are not living on the edge,
>You're taking up too much space!
>http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut

"The more a British sports car malfunctions, breaks, and/or falls
apart, the more endearing it becomes to the owner."