Re: driving styles

To: kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>, Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: driving styles
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:25:31 -0700
Cc: RBHouston@aol.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
One hand with cell phone to ear, other hand with either a cigarette, latte
or a sandwich, looking straight ahead, in a hurry to get in the
intersection or pull out in front of traffic sans turnsignal, driving in
two lanes at 10 miles under the speed limit, running the stop signs, but
never noticing that the light turned green 30 seconds ago, then deciding to
make a left turn and only maybe turning on the left turn signal: San
Francisco

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A